Friday, September 5, 2008

A change in plans

I have my doubts on blogging. Since writing is not an exciting task for me, if this blog is going to fly, then it has to be something compelling for me to write on. Now, I decided that this blog should not only be all things mechanical, but it also should be something that revolves around design. I would not consider myself an anal person in general, but there are exceptions. One of them is when I see something that does not work as it should, especially in mechanical design of products I buy. At the same time, I am regularly fascinated by elegant designs that are simple, out of the box, and of course, work as it should. So this is what this blog will be about: Reviews of annoying/flawed and ingenious product designs, mostly from a mechanical engineering perspective. 

1 comment:

Johannes Setiabudi said...

How about reviewing "Bloggers" as a service?